Woman begin to visualise their wedding day, years before the special days, and often even as a young child or teenager. At a very young age, they have a clear idea as to what their wedding should look like, what wedding dress they’re going to wear, and how the man of their dreams will look. That is why, when the time comes to plan for their actual wedding, the built up anticipation can make this time very exciting.
Although planning a wedding is a joyous occasion, one soon realises that it can be stressful as well. Truth be told, just like any other ceremony or big event, organising a wedding is a big undertaking. So when the day comes, it’s no wonder one wants to capture it in every way possible and with the current social media trends, the latest way to connect with wedding guests is via your very one wedding website.
Getting a wedding website
There are so many ways to make the process of planning your wedding easier and pain-free. One of them is getting a wedding website. You can use this to welcome your guests, organise online RSVPs, set the theme of your wedding and then once the day is all over and done with, showcase wedding photos and videos on your wedding website so you and your new husband or wife, along with your guests to relief the glorious day all over again.
Creating a wedding website is relatively easy. Using website builders, you’ll be given access to thousands of templates that you can choose from. You’ll also be given access to planning tools that will help you customise your wedding website and showcase the big day with few clicks on your mouse. Some of the must-have planning tools include the following:
- Budget Tracker – This allows you to set your budget and helps you allocate allowance for each items in your list. You will then get suggestions and quotes from different vendors that meet your budget to ensure that you won’t spend more than you intend to.
- Check list – This is one of the most important tools that you cannot do without in your own wedding website. This generate the list of wedding-related tasks and it allows you to add or edit your own depending on your goals.
- Guests – Ensure that everybody gets their invitation using this tool. Most wedding website’s templates are designed to allow you to create a guest list using individual online tools while others will allow you to easily upload existing ones.
- Vendors – When planning for a wedding, it is very easy to lose track of all the vendors and their prices. Using vendor tracker tools, you will be able to enter and compare potential vendors based on the quality of their products and services and their quoted prices.
- Photo gallery– Showcase your wedding images after the big day so that you and your guests can relive the day.
- Premium RSVP – This is a tool that you can use to associate RSVPs with your existing guest list.
- eCards – This allows you to announce your wedding date and send your friends with customizable Save the Date eCards.
Planning for the biggest day of your life can be both exciting and daunting as you would want it to be perfect. If you want to have your very own fully functional wedding website with all the tools that you’re going to need but simply don’t have an idea on how to set it up, Ignition Media will be more than happy to do the legwork for you.
Our wedding websites are designed to help you plan every single details of your wedding. We make sure that yours will be easy to use, responsive, and fully functional. Make us your partner and take website creation out of your to-do list. For free quote, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on (07) 55 687 515.